- «LugLockers»: “ATA Storage” LLC which provides services through the site www.luglockers.com and «Luglockers apps connected with luggage storage.
- «Storage providers»: «Storage providers of luggage and other not big goods» who are cooperating with «LugLockers».
- «Tourists»: Physical persons who want to submit suitcases and other not big goods for storage.
- «Service»: service provided by «LugLockers».
- «Suitcase»: (luggage) Storage objects which can be a suitcase or other packed up not big goods. The size of the storage objects should not surpass the height of 2 meters /78.74 inches/ the length of 1 meter / 39.37 inches and the weight of 50 kilos /110.0 pounds.
You are free to surf our website without registering. However, in order to use make booking we require you to sign up. All personal information is collected only when you give it to us. Upon sign up you are required to give us your name and email and contact information. We can also obtain other sort of information in various different manners whilst you use our website. Our servers collect such information as your IP address, language and browser you use, the type of the computer, internet provider, the time and date when you logged in and other such information. That information assists us in understanding and track online behavior and trends of our users.
We also collect information, which follows your movement and tracks the use of our website. That information allows us to give you customized services. The moment you sign up, we store the information provided by you, such as your email, password or else. LugLockers may also get additional information about you by means of other customers complaining about you, survey you have completed on our website, you contacting your customer support and others.
We do not collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not predetermined for children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We do not have opportunity to check the validity of information, so we do not bear responsibility for the reasons of use of our website by anyone under the age of 18.
WAYS WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We can use your information in order to:
• Satisfy your wishes for services, products, and alerts,
• Offer you services and products that might interest you,
• Assist you in using our website,
• Operate your account and alter our services to comply with your preferences,
• Analyze the use of our website in order to improve it, together with products and services we offer,
• Recognize and shield against misuse of our website, and
• Implement our Terms and Conditions.
THE PROTECTION OF TOURISTS INFORMATION
LugLockers takes proper electronic, physical, and other security measures to insure the safety of your personal information from illegal access, modification, or disclosure. All the data provided by you is stored on secure database servers. We password-protect any LugLockers profile pages that show your personal information. LugLockers will never ask you to disclose your password through phone call or e-mails. We do not sell, trade, or rent Tourists personal identification information to others, except to our partner companies that provide the main service of LugLockers within the Framework Contract signed with LugLockers and except for cases determinated by law. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Tourists with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
By visiting the www.luglockers.com website or app you agree that all issues related to its use and visiting this page are regulated by the laws of Republic of Armenia. The emerged disputes are resolved by the commission consisting of two representatives from each Party. In case of failure to come to an agreement the disputes are resolved in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the Republic of Armenia legislation.